"Spreading democracy in the Middle East is so hard. Maybe we shouldn’t have done it Second Amendment first." -Jon Stewart
The British Government has banned the teaching of creationism as science in all academies and free schools.
It is okay to need validation and vocal reassurance from other people. You should not be expected to face mental illness alone and you should not feel bad for needing support from others. You are loved and you are great
"Not a single word."
I know! Every time I talk about men’s issues on FB (such as the stigma of them crying in public), everyone’s okay with it, but then I talk about female issues and everyone’s like “WAT ABOUT DAH MENZ”(via know-your-body)
*looks at boys my age* wow way too young for me
The only good news is it’ll be Cantors last!
We can add to that list in Nov
People have been asking for info on the images from this post, so here we go:
- Portrait of the Princess of Zanzibar and her attendant, Scotland
- A servant or enslaved woman, Italy
- Scene from Terence, France
- A Peruvian noblewoman, Italy
- The Agrippine Sibyl, Netherlands
- A Brazilian Woman, Netherlands
- Scene from the Aethiopica, Flanders
- Madamoiselle de Clermont en Sultane, France
- Study of a Woman, Netherlands
- Allegory of Music, Italy
- Portrait of Kalmyk Girl Annushka, Russia
- Dido Elizabeth Belle, Scotland
- Portrait of a Young Woman, Switzerland
- Portrait of a Young Woman, Netherlands
- La Zamba a La Procesion, Peru/Spain
- Their Pride, by Thomas Hovenden, U.S.
- Portrait of a Black Girl, Slovenia
- Fanny Eaton, England
- Photograph of an Unknown Woman
- Eva Green, by Henri Robert. Oil on Canvas, 24 x 20 1/8 inches. 1907. Roland P. Murdock Collection, Wichita Art Museum.
- Unknown Woman from a Portrait for Sale on Ebay